Handmade With Love. Cozy up. Spread The Word.

Friday, February 22, 2013

New BabyKnits Line!


Hello everybody!

I have some tremendously exciting news.  As a new season is about to start, Handmade By Sylvie is also expanding into a different line in addition my wintery knits!  

I will be starting a line of knitted/crocheted items called HbyS BabyKnits!  

From bibs & hats to blankets galore.. neutrals, multis & brights!

Most items will be made with superwash material that will be machine-washable for your ease of caring.

Actually, I just did some shopping at my favourite yarn store in Point Grey - Urban Yarns.



Debbie Bliss Yarns

Photos of projects to come.. stay tuned!!   =)



I also want to thank everyone for all of the support you have given me, it was been truly been a blessing!  xx.


[for further inquiry regarding HbyS BabyKnits, please send me an email - I'd love to hear from you!]

No comments:

Post a Comment