Handmade With Love. Cozy up. Spread The Word.

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Just Another Day..


Good morning or  Guten Morgen (I'm trying to start learning some German) everybody! 

The weather is just getting absolutely spectacular in Vancouver!  I hope you have all been well & doing things that you love.

It's been a pretty slow knitting month for me, apart from taking lots of knitting books out from the library and such.. Honestly, I was SO surprised that they even had such a big section on fibre arts in such a small little branch - West Point Grey!

West Point Grey Branch - VPL

The most convenient thing about this is that my yarn store, Urban Yarns, is right across the street.

My favourite yarn store!!

Other than my current KnitReads... I'm so excited to share this order update with you - I've finished off the Natural Fibre "Cozy Claw-Cabled Scarf".  = )

NF Cozy Claw-Cabled Scarf in Amethyst Heather

Photo from "SOLD" album on HbyS Facebook Page 

It didn't take too long to knit up - of course, some of the cabling took a tad bit longer...  considering sometimes it's just so damn hard to get the point of your needle into the stitch on the cable needle!

For this project, I used 12mm straight needles & a 6mm dpn for my cable needle that I had lying around.

I hope my client is going to love it - I will be making the delivery today.

Wish me luck! xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment